Proposal
10:30 AM
Dr. K, do you have my proposal?
I'll give it to you today.
ok, thanks.
5 PM
*pondering*
should I ask him now, or wait till later tonight?
9:30 PM
Hi Dr. K,
Just a reminder, do you suggest that the proposal is ready to be submitted to
the OGS? The deadline is this Friday.
Thanks,
x
10:18 PM
X,
Come to my office to pick up it. There are some minor corrections.
YK
10:35 PM
Hi, Dr. K.
Oo, yes, come in. There are a few minor stuff. I'll sign the proposal page once you submit the correction to me.
ok, great. Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...and that my friends, was what I've been worried sick all day yesterday. Is it still his intention to postpone my MS defense? Why did he spend that much time correcting my proposal? Is it really that badly written? I
so don't think so. For God's sake, it's just a MS proposal. No one really cares about stuff like this, maybe no one will care about the actual thesis itself.
Anyway, the most important question right now is, do I have the courage to either choosing other Profs as the Phd advisor or to transfer to other school? Is Nietsche's "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applied to my case?
O tempora! O mores!