Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, September 07, 2003
Ice Tea
The usual ice tea jumbo cup. Sodas are not exactly my enemy, but sweetened ice tea w/ a lemon twist sure brings a sense of refreshness working at this little dungeon.
7:06 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Thanks GUYS :) Hey hey guys...thanks for all the ...
I love teaching! I am the TA for the lab section...
Cute Song When I get older, losing my hair, many...
:) The ganksurprised me. My bro & sister arran...
Masipature Hutana Be (? o^O) -- Faster than the s...
Grrgghhh Annoying stuff this Monday: 1. Labor day...
Lasagna Photoblog Here is the recipe. Giada de...
Underconstruction
Guest blogger Hola, this is Ndoro Yadda, the birt...
Semi-sweet Came home and craved for wee morning s...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>