Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, September 02, 2003
 
Masipature Hutana Be (? o^O)

--
Faster than the speed of sound
Faster than
we thought we'd go, beneath the sound of hope
--
And we don't know
Just where
our bones will rest
To dust
I guess
Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below

--
No apologies ever need be made, I know you better than you fake it
--

A dissection of one of my all time fav songs. I thought it should be appropriate, since...

Anyway, you know, I always wonder, if people took enough time on their birthdays to honor the sacrifices their parents (especially the mothers) made on the birthing process on. Also, is it enough for one to spend a birthday with the cake, the family and friends, the reflections and the gratitude, the radiated insecurity and the prayers?




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?