Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, August 29, 2003
 
Guest blogger

Hola, this is Ndoro Yadda, the birthday girl. Thank's y'all for all the wishes. Anyway, this is the most interesting birthday I have ever had.
Okay, start from the birthday surprise, finally I knew how it felt to be punked by my own sis and bro ( y'all could see at the pics how my adorable chubby face being bonged by the surprise.

Second of all, this is my first time having a " deadly weapon / boomerang / frisbee" quality birthday cake. Some of the guests even called it "dodol", but I prefer to call it a chocolate "wingko babat". ( Maybe this is the last time I could write as a guest writer on this blog, because I don't know if I could live once my brother read this. FYI, he baked the " wingko babat" cake.

Well, anyway the birthday surprise was quite cute, especially since most of the surprisers are boys ( he.. he.. my favourite part of the show ). Unfortunately, none of them bring any birthday gift :( ( This is when the That's What Friends Are for is playing on the background). All in all, the surprise was nice.

Okay now, my big fat "Batak" brother is here, he had just read this post, he's gonna kill me, I'd better sign out before ......... ( y'all know what will happen next ).

TTFN




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?