Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
 
Turtle, Quiznoz, and the Briton

How's everyone today?

Sis told me a story about a turtle who only eats krupuk (as in Indonesian cracker/chip, whatever). I think it's so cute.

While I was stuck in a traffic light, a Quiznoz mascot, in the form of a glass of soda (Don't they sell sandwiches? What's up with the soda mascot?), wobbling its way across the street. I think it's cute.

I met this technical rep guy in person today. For years, he consulted me over the phone and e-mails. His British accent (Hi, Pob!) was kinda worn off from living in CA for many many years. It sorta came back up when he said the word "meter". I think it's pretty cute.

Signing off,
X

PS: Happy b-day, you!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?