Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, October 02, 2003
 
Friday Five

1. What vehicle do you drive?

A white coupe Mitsubishi Mirage, we called it the Rage. My, well ours, prev one was a Civic. I called it the Baby Blue.

2. How long have you had it?

Just this past December, means almost 1 year.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

The fact that it is all manual, I mean no central lock, no power windows. That way, you have less worry of the electric motor thing got messed up and you got lock in inside the car or when the power window is jammed, etc etc.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

The automatic transmission. I am longing to drive a manual again. *Brum..brum..*

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

I was thinking about some kind of SUV, but then the environmental aspect of it is really really not satisfying. I will opt for a nice sports car wanna be, like a Prelude or a Celica.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?