Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
 
Stagecoach

I'm bored and it's only Wednesday. So I decided to post this "problem". I hope both of them will never ever land on this blog. *knock on wood*

Will you peace loving dearies help me?
Here we go....

* Your closest colleague at work (CC) is in an infatuation with your friend (F).

* F seems to like CC, or at least that's what you've observed from the flirtings and all.

* CC starts interrogating you stuff about F.

* F kinda does the same thing to you.

* CC keeps asking your opinion about CC's self, e.g. "Am I good looking enough for F, am I manly enough for F, am I tall enough for F?" and so on and so forth.

* You know CC's "tragedic" epic of romance so far and you know that CC is kinda mentally unstable.

* You also know a bit about F's previous relationships, and because of that you believe maybe these two are not suitable for each other.

What will you do?
Act neutral? or
Support or
against their "formalizing" the relationship?



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?