Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
 
Kind Heart and Coronet

"Usted necesita para entrar?", she said.
"Se no habla EspaƱol. But, yes, I do really need to get in." I replied.
"Ah, do you need to talk to Mr. A*****?", she asked.
"Well not really, I am one of the TAs, I left my ID inside.", I said.
"Ah, okay", then she unlocked the door with one of the key from her key chain.
"Gracias, muchas gracias." I said many many times.
"De nada", and off she went pushing her cart full of cleaning supplies.

That lady is such an angel. Thanks, Lady!

@~~~~~~~~~~~~@

If Martha Stewart ever going to be incarcerated, at least she has already had pen pals sending her prison letters. Join now, if you will. She could also start a new show or magazine or whatever, properly titled Martha Stewart's Prison Living.

@~~~~~~~~~~~~@

One day, Ndoro Yadda told me a story about this cute cartoon character who evolved into succesful merchandise loved by most girls of any age. Unfortunately, there is only the cached version of that original fan site. Ndoro Yadda, do you want to visit 1/2 Price with me this weekend? We could read more stuff about her.

@~~~~~~~~~~~~@

Am I making sense? I am just too tired.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?