Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, October 14, 2003
 
Great Expectations

You remember that line, "You had me at "Hello""? Man, quoting movies like that reveals to much of my romantic fool side. Anyway, on the quest to distribute the flyer for B.A.L.I, we've come to a conclusion:

We had them, the people, the sweet target of the occasion, at "Hi".

So peeps, if you ever want to offer people something, with or without a catch, say your loudest, most energetic "Hi", and give them your nicest smile, I repeat, nicest, not creepiest. They will take it, say thanks, and pay more attention to what you've given them.

One more thing.
Will you guys pray for me? I really need it. Thank you.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?