Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, October 09, 2003
The Tale of Two Roses
the two roses
one. extant. blooms. beatiful.
other. sinks. suffers. grave.
Which one are you?
Santa Maria, Mae de Deus,
Rogai por nos, pecadores,
Agora e na hora de nossa morte.
Amem.
1:57 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Back by popular demand [yeah, right :)]....The Pho...
A Few Good Men
About a boy I took a friend, let's just call him ...
Friday Five 1. What vehicle do you drive? A whit...
Nada Zip Nil Being a computer illiterate that I a...
Key Lime Pie + Grape fruit = my so-called life ...
Poll pollSo far, this is what we've got for the li...
Idea idea The other day, I read this funny man's ...
Later that night: I was reading a section of the ...
0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL <-- Ha ha...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>