Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
D-6: Churning eyeache and other stuff

Too much starring at the computer's monitor causes an annoying churning ache on my eyes. Anybody want to ship me a nice LCD? *lol*

While browsing for fun stuff for the slides, I managed to find this site. Clearly, chip designers have so much fun doing their job. A number of them paid homage to the Lonestar state. This AMD chip, for example, has the Texas flag floating around, while this Thomson/Mostek has the maps. One of the Aggies even managed to sneak in the A&M symbol on a SGS-Thomson working IC before finally the company found its existence and decided to modify the mask.

Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.


Yup, yup, I've been continuosly listening to Layla. What a nice song.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?