The Phantom Creeps
I need to reschedule the defense date. One of the committee members suddenly has to fly out of the country. *sigh* The new date will be either on Dec 8 or 9 or possibly, heaven forbids, further down into the middle of December. *big heavy sigh*
At this point of time, I don't know if I should be happy or sad or mad. On the one hand, there will be more time available to prepare, on the other, I will loose some precious days to take care of the paper works for the next submission, not to mention that this might affect our all-girls Albuquerque (home of the QuantumCobalt) planned trip.
On a lighter note, I just read
this through Google News. It would be much more exciting if they disclosed exactly what the complaints were about. Corporate world, learn your lesson, please. There is something you cannot just outsource.
*victory smirk*
later that night
Help,
this band has nurtured the
dark melancholic side of me, way too much.