Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, January 08, 2004
 
On the semi-hiatus
I looked back and found, it might be the me-myself-and-I anxiety that turns the blogging activities on hold. Yeah, the anxiety coming from the way me, myself and I have become the center of every single post. This has been much of a dry blog, no contents, no coherent thoughts, no opinions, merely a pinnacle of all thing narcistics. And I start to wonder, is this really the reflextion of who I really am....,

On the school break
2 sisters
1500 miles road trip
7 days
8 cities: Dallas, Plano, Houston, Katy, Austin, San Marcos, Brenham, Washington (on the Brazos, that is)
Pictures (and detailed accounts on the so-called adventure) later.

On the new semester
Come to think of it, I've been continuously institutionalized for six years and counting. Should have a pretty good grip on how to become a better student and later on a much devoted researcher. So, we'll see.

On life in general
I'm just glad I am still alive. Thank God. Carpe diem!!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?