Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, February 26, 2004
 
I could never asked for a better Ash Wednesday than this year's (despite the a-bit-too-early-Spring-allergy attack). It started with NY and I attending the 12:05 mass. Then, it was back to school for a quick 5-6 hours work. At night, the sibblings, the neighbors and I were going to see this performance at the school's one and only auditorium. My two favorite pieces are this Chopin's, especially the Larghetto movement, and this Tchaikovsky's.



Comments:
From old comm-sys...technical the one next to the audiotorium is a theater, but can function as one.

getting hungry,
on a lonely winter night,
b | Email | 02.26.04 - 8:51 pm | #

B, watch the Winter Sonata!
You'll feel even lonelier. hehehe.
xinda | 02.27.04 - 12:41 am | #

oh please spare me the subject of loneliness..huhu
L | Homepage | 02.28.04 - 4:46 pm | #

oh..L..
xinda | 03.01.04 - 5:45 pm | #
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?