Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
 

DK [D@***.utexas.edu] said:

Hey X,

How's life treating ya? Any plans for the spring break?

Guess what. I've passed all of the qualifiers! Third of the people (12)
failed transport and 8 failed thermo, so I am very glad I didn't.
The semester is very intense but fun. We're going to the national lab to NY
again in two weeks so that's really cool.

So, drop me an update on you ok?

Peace,

D


X [h@***.tamu.edu]replied:

Hula,

Congratulation!! All that studies pay, eh? Are you partying right now?

I've got the Austin trip pictures developed, but not yet scanned, will do it
sometime & e-mail it to you. No plan yet for the holiday, maybe we're going
camping, or rafting, again. What about you?

I swam down a few laps last night. My upper arms are pretty much overworked
and I feel slimmer already. (big laugh)

Have fun at the nat lab. How long are you going to stay there?

X





Comments:
From old comm-sys...

I know, ,I know who h* is. I'll give y'all some clues. H* is from R*s**a. H*'s very cr*z* and pretty good with guitar. (Quite cute, though....hahahaha). Hey, what's woth the* thing????
ndoro-yadda | 02.18.04 - 9:01 pm | #

hey hey hey...
sapa tuuuh? ciye ciyeee..email2an ama cowo keceh yaaaa??
dwi | Homepage | 02.19.04 - 1:22 pm | #

Christopher Columbus!!! Ndoro-Yadda that's not the point of the post, if you know what I mean. hauahuahauahauah

PuanGu (Puan Guru), ehm ehm. Heeyaa!!
xinda | 02.19.04 - 3:24 pm | #

puangu..puangu..I tak nak understand sangatlah cakap awak.
Puangu lapar tak? I lapar sangatlah..
I nak sangat lah makan nasi lemakkk.HUHUHUHUHUUHUHUHU
ndoro-yadda | 02.20.04 - 11:55 am | #

I lapar sangat juge. Tahniah pigi makan Ciwok selepas jam kerja.

Better bersiap kerja dulu PuanGu, leh.
Tatahh
xinda | 02.20.04 - 12:49 pm | #
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?