Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, February 09, 2004
 
-After approximately 12 years and 7 months, I am back to use a tin pencil case. It's a Hello Kitty!!
-I am not too sure to which scene of the In America my tears finally broke down, but anyway, I cried.
-I'm just soo very glad that Evanescence didn't come home with the Record of the Year. (You go Coldplay!!) Not to mention that my girl Christina got her Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. She and that song, Beautiful, really deserve it.
-Now, I'm anxiously waiting for a chance to get Ms. Jones' newest album. It's coming out tomorrow.
-Remember that phrase from that old Japanese video game "all your base are belong to us"? I've got a nice t-shirt with a similar theme. On the back, it says the same phrase, but instead of a base, it's a script. Geekyfun, eh?
-After the razzle dazzle involving several trips to the mall for the right battery, my 1998 Swatch Irony (from the much macho days behind) is finally revived. Hooray.



Comments:
From old comm-sys...

cutiiiee! hihi.. love that hello kitty case. .
pink | Homepage | 02.09.04 - 9:29 pm | #

OMG!!!
I had a room full of hello kitty stuff too!!
Aaaaaaahhhh..the good ol' days!!
dwi | Homepage | 02.10.04 - 11:03 am | #

I adore it too, Miss Pinky.

OMG!!!! A room full of Hello Kitty stuff? I envy you, Suh.
xinda | 02.11.04 - 1:04 pm | #

hahahahaha.... all your base are belong to us! i want the t-shirt! do you remeber this little video parody, btw? http://frogstar.com/aybabtu/index.asp
d | Homepage | 02.12.04 - 6:42 pm | #

I'll browse it later, dahling. Couldn't remember which one.

Hey hey, are you still in the holyfreakypanickymode?
xinda | 02.12.04 - 7:10 pm | #
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?