Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, February 05, 2004
 
A few months ago, a friend brought me a collection of The West Wing, season 1 to 5. I didn't know if I would ever be interested in the series, he lended it to me anyway with virtually no time restriction. Two days ago, it was my first more-than-12-hour-straight working in the new semester, well except for the one hour dinner break. I then started watching the pilot while munching on the junk food, and there I've fallen in love with the series ever since. Anyway, it's 2:48 AM and I still have a homework to finish. Allow me to talk more of this tomorrow. Night night.




Comments:
From old-comm-sys...

finally...
met Ainsley Hayes, yet ?
b | Email | 02.05.04 - 11:41 am | #

Heehee.

Not yet, I'm still on episodes 5-6 of season 1. What's up with her?
xinda | 02.05.04 - 7:15 pm | #

One of the smaller underutilized characters that I like, does not appear until Season2-e4
Does not last long either, Emily Proctor becomes a regular on CSI:Miami
I like Ainsley on the first two episodes she appeared.

Something I just realized, that Mandy was played by Moira Kelly. who was the figure skater from Cutting Edge.

Episode 7 is interesting for our sake, also especially for your sake.
hehehehe

b of the evening path
b | Email | 02.06.04 - 12:05 am | #

hati hati ntar jadi workaholic,..

huhuhuhuh
bayu | Homepage | 02.06.04 - 7:15 am | #

b: My sake? Well, I'll wait.

bayu: Nggak bakalan deh, Bay. Cuman tuntutan sesaat aja itu..cie..
xinda | 02.09.04 - 11:40 am | #
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?