Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Monday, March 01, 2004
Wade in the Water
Wade in the Water
Children wade in the Water,
God's gonna trouble the Water
-
-
If you don't believe I did begin to wade in the Water
Just see the holy ghost looking for me
God's gonna trouble the Water
Wade in the Water,
Eva Cassidy
5:42 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
I could never asked for a better Ash Wednesday tha...
Today is Fat Tuesday. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. ...
No way November will see our goodbye When it comes...
Friday Five
BLAH!
DK [D@***.utexas.edu] said: Hey X, How's life t...
Aha!! -------------------------------------------...
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you...
-After approximately 12 years and 7 months, I am b...
I was watching the Little Women, when suddenly the...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>