Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, April 02, 2004
 
"I saw this lady in the bus stop every morning. She was so beautiful and elegant, even more beautiful and more elegant now. I had tried to get her attention in a much more enticing way but the only thing I could come up with was to borrow some money for the bus fare from her for I left my wallet at home, I promised I would return it the next day. We've been the very best of friends ever since, soul mate. Oh, I never gave her back the money."

--A groom's speech on the couple's wedding day

I'm just wondering if you guys would like to share that first moment you noticed your (ex or current) significant other and the things you did to get his/her attention. :)

Sincerely,
Silly X



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?