Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
 

Couple Pics


Houmas House, one of the plantation houses on the Mississippi river bank. Posted by Hello


Yours truly, in the Houmas House's backyard garden. Posted by Hello


Ndoros Ucok & Yadda, trying on hats (and acted accordingly) on a gift shop on Decatur St.  Posted by Hello


We ate (overpriced) lunch at the balcony of a restaurant on Bourbon St. Posted by Hello



Comments:
how fun it'd be to spend a day with misnomer :D

-sade-
 
Hi you,

nice trip..not enough pics tho..u spot any cuties?
I'm currently searching for an American husband.
Please spread the word.
 
Sade: Awww...thank you, Sade dear. Would I have the honor to spend a day with the Slim of the Sade? hehehe...How are you lately?

L: M'moiselle L, we've got 90 more pictures waited to be scanned and captioned. When it's done, I'll send a white dove to you. :) Oh, I'll make sure that I spread the word, as I'm looking for one too...hahahaha. We'll be like husband-hunting partners now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?