Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, June 24, 2004
 

I stole this from Gramma's & scanned it


Quite an embarassment to a few people in this picture? Guys, just call it our lil happy moment at Ompung's.

Ndoro Yadda was as cute and lovely as ever.
Ndoro Ucok, you just love short shorts, eh?
Cuz Bram, quite a lil brat, but he's cute so that's okay.
Cuz Melda, not another candy!
Cuz Donny, umm, actually I'm not sure if that was you or Alex.
What was I dressing like professional PGA player? And the color, yucks...






Comments:
xinda...ndoro yadda looks so adorable in that picture...i know she got it from her sister..;)
 
She is, Han, she's still today. Hihihi.
 
hahaha.. everyone looks adorable as ever ;)

met wiken ya!
 
Ha ha, thanks, Shenny. :D
Happy weekend to you too, and you'll be writing us review(s) from LA culinary place(s) of the weekend, won't you?
 
Gracias ndoro-xinda....si..si.. yo soy muchaca bonita..ayayaayyyy
ndoroyada
 
Caliente!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?