Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, July 08, 2004
 

Numb

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?

Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you while we were getting high?

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky


--Oasis, Champagne Supernova

You know the feeling, you watch (what should always be) hilarious comedies, dramatic dramas, thrilling actions, intense horrors, but you don't fall for any of it, not the way it always has some kind of effect on you.

You don't feel like to involve in any other activity for that matter or whatever it is you hold dear these days. Internet is blunt, socializing is exhausting, eating becomes less lifely, sports dull, books brainless, and music muddy.

You know it, right? You are numb, and it's dreadful.

I pray that those days won't come again, not in a consecutive manner, at least.

I am a little melancholic these days. Funny it is to feel blue and blaming it on your sickness. I feel like throwing up from time to time, and other than the lost appetite, it also brings back my long gone imsonia nights. At least I have the X-Files reruns (and those memorable pictures of you) to spend the night with. And for some other silly reason, I enjoy all these.

Good night.



Comments:
take care, mother X...
i don't know what is with this melancholy blues fever everyone's having. makes ne think that a pararel universe DOES exist.
 
Now is a good time to take a PLdS!
hang on there ! :)
 
Jeng Chrys & Bang Dion, thanks. :)

PLdS seems tempting. Should try it ASAP.
Oh, and parallel universe does exist.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?