Nothing and everything aside, I hadnot been feeling good about myself in a long time. Yesterday, though, it fell into the other category. A good day like that should last more than 24 hours.
Tally on yesterday's wee morning entertainment, in chronological order:
1. The X-Files:
a. The one with the..., ah, couldn't remember what it was about.
b. The one with the COPS style moving camera following our scrupulous agents working on the killed-by-your-nightmare case.
2.
The Blue Lagoon
All while devouring this
novel.
The main characters of the said movie and novel were a pair of a boy and a gal at roughly the same age. When I was finally able to fall a sleep, somewhere in my dream, both plots got intertwined and turned into something of a more peculiar nature, I suppose there was some X-files stuff thrown into it. I wish I could be more narrative and proceed to explain it to you all.
Lesson learnt: Never underestimate the power of your REM.