Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
 

Nada

Need to do laundry, ASAP. Today, it's down to a mix-no-match ensemble of a pair of baggy man-like jeans and a yucky-colored, pearly-buttoned shirt. Those, btw, flatter neither my poor body shape nor complexion. And why I got them in the first place is still a mystery.

There are days when I feel like wearing some skirt and cute top along with a touch of light make-up to school, but couldn't, due the lab setting and safety requirement (no dangling part allowed and there is the compulsory need to minimize particles generation). So, my sense of lab/school-going fashion is pretty much limited to a pair of long pants or jeans and appropriate top that covers most of the skin.

On a second thought, my social wardrobe also has nothing but those kinds of remotely fancy ensembles. Ndoro Yadda has repeatedly asking me to up-grade it to include some selections of things with colors that will induce a more vibrant life. And I think I should.

Pretty in pink? Maybe not that far.



Comments:
mbok ayo tho jeng pakae yang ping ping mungkin bisa liyat conto kawan kawan saia para bachelorettes yang manis itu tapi stelan standar saia nda usah ditiru jengg... ^^;v
 
Why is it that, whenever I read yr post, I always think "this is so me".

L.
 
Because she is you, perhaps? Just a wild guess =P

- T
 
Jeng Chrysalic: Piye toh Jeng, saya ini item kayak Keling gitu loh (bukannya merendahkan), tapi emang pink kurang cocok buat kulit saya dan lagi badan Rambo gini loh (tapi hatinya sih Rinto loh..huehuehe..).Kasian yang ngeliat, uhu uhu. Justru kayanya setelan kamu itu Jeng yang paling netral, sreg buat saya.

L: Really? Woohoohoo, deja vu. It's just so happen, when you filter that post through your own experience, it came out like that. I think you're more of a real deal than I am, dear. :)

T: T, kenalkan ini L. L, T.
Nama kalian itu sama-sama minimalis ya. Entar Desember kalo bisa kita ketemuan semua ya, T, L, X, sama Mima dan [v] juga (Kalo T balik ke Jkt). Juga ada Jeng Chrys, Jeng sLesTa, dan Jeng Jeng lainnya.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?