Hello, readership of, uhm, ten.
Three tickets for Christmas break back home have already been booked and (partially) paid. See, I just found out that there *is* a withdrawal limit imposed by our bank on check-card accounts. To make it a more incovenient experience, the travel agent won't do any direct ACH transfer or accept check-over-the-phone. They insist on getting the rest of the current standing by whatever amount directed by the card withdrawal limitation despite of the number of days they spent waiting. I hope everything will be finalized in the next two or three days. Gaa.
Stop over at NRT to visit Nana & her husband has been rendered impossible due to the short and mixed up schedule. Maybe next time, dear? Instead, I'll be trapped for at least 12 hours at Changi waiting for a flight to PKB or a ferry ride to BTM. *deja vu* Speaking of which, hey T, do you have plan yet for December 18, 00:45 till the afternoon?
Kopi darat di Changi atau tempat makan yang masih buka jam segitu?
Whoo, I wish I can fast-forward three months to good food, family & friends.