First impression matters, though it might not always be right, especially regarding an attractive of the opposite sex --or otherwise or both, depends on one's orientation. We've learned that a lot, the first impression stuff, I mean.
So I met this person. His attitude eminated nothing but total respectfulness and humility, in a natural way. Such person exist, eh? Still, I was searching for a hint of darkness on him, he might keep it off so deep, it was all clear.
A knowledgeable source later told me his story. He was civilly married to a beautiful lady --it's always the beautiful one in this kind of story. The wife decided to pack the bags leaving him a few days past their extravaganza one year anniversary. He still loves her to death despite of that betrayal. And that he REALLY IS a very nice guy, full of energy, mature, responsible and all that. I thought, ah, affirmative, I *was* catching the wrong signals, he was just being sincerely nice, nothing more and nothing less.
Btw, I have just realized that the best time and place to hear
this song is when driving alone 3 hours past midnight on 610 towards downtown Houston, on 21 towards B-CS, or any highway towards civilization for that matter. It'll be a perfect soundtrack to mourn on those unfortunate stories of mine, if they can be categorized into such. But, then again, this is life, the extremeties and anything in between sort of become one's cross.
Y'all can throw up now, I'm off to bed.
We're talking away
I don't know what
I'm to say I'll say it anyway
Today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for your love, OK?
Take on me, take me on
I'll be gone
In a day or two
So needless to say
I'm odds and ends
But that's me stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is OK.
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry
Take on me, take me on
I'll be gone
In a day or two
Oh the things that you say
Is it life or
Just a play my worries away
You're all the things I've got to
remember
You're shying away
I'll be coming for you anyway
Take on me, take me on
I'll be gone
In a day
Take on Me, Aha