This is one of the many things I have no capability to express.
Ms. Headley, as always, said it perfectly.
"the problem, i think, is the lack of romantic things in my life. and i don't mean romantic things involving boys, necessarily, because i'd like to stay away from those things for now. no, what i'm missing is the romance in things like walking down the street in an unfamiliar city, or a really good conversation. like noticing the look on someone's face when they don't think anyone's watching them. like impromptu dancing, or the scrape of a tree branch on a windowpane. like dead birds on the beach."
PostScript:
- L, does this, the lack of romantic things in life, happen to you too?
- I know T is so full of it right now. Those déjà vus count as one heck of a romantic thing, T. I think. :p