I'm glad it's weekend, although it doesn't mean that the workload becomes lighter. There are still two sandwich structures and lots of extra single layer need to be deposited. At least, I have more freedom as to choose what time I should start the experiment, when to get some break to reload, and when to come back. Plus, there are less people hanging around campus which translate to a more peaceful environment, and *knock on wood* no machine to fix. It's almost magical.
But wait, there is still that terrible optics homework that has just been postponed to Monday. So, I need to set a side some long hours to sit in front of Matlab attacking those Fourier transforms, series, and whatnot.
Anyhow, the fall International Mass is this Sunday. Our choir will sing one Indonesian song each for the prelude, the entrance of the nations, and possibly the postlude. I will be playing the church organ for the prelude song. Fm, Cm, Gm, Bm, and Cm are the chords for the canon we picked. And to think that they are all minor, I love minor chords.
I'm just hoping everything, especially the bass part, won't be messed up. See, it's been a loooonggg time since I've touched an organ, much less a pipe one like this. I even forgot that the bass line-up is just like that of the keyboard. A pipe organ, however, has more than one octave on the bass and needs both feet to cover all of them. Since my playing and coordination is still far from decent, I definitely need more practice before Sunday.
If I could find some time to photo hunting, preferably when there is still an abundance of natural light outside, life will be more bearable.