Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
 

The motorist

A friend (T, you know who I am talking about) chatted me into buying these supposedly cool things for him from E-Bay. The mirror and and the headlight will be shipped out to me first. His mother & sister who will travel back to the country in one week will take them over then.

The tail light seller --I just found out when I checked out to buy-- is located in HK, as in the Chinese island city, so it will be directly JKT bound from there.

The buying experience would have been much better had I not paid for them first, 300 something bucks is quite an expense these days. I know, it's between friends and all, but some (financial) incentive should work wonder for me to be content on doing this type of stuff in the future. At least the mother sent us a v. yummy roasted whole chicken last Sunday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Carbon mirrors w/ switchable LED
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Clear LED chrome tail light
Image hosted by Photobucket.com7-color LED projector headlight



Comments:
But I don't know who you're talking about, nous.. Unless, you're keeping another T..!? *appear jealous*

- T
 
Keyword: BPP

Sweet corn! You know you're the only T I keep. :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?