Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, May 05, 2005
 

Trying to be a politician, are we?

I have just realized, I will have three meetings running on Friday and Saturday:
Meeting # 2 will be pretty OK. It's not my turn to speak this week since only last week I presented several points that us, experimental TFT people, should pay more attention into. These group meetings, at the very least, only require whole-hearted acceptance of the advisor's tones of "encouragement", if you know what I mean. And just so you know, we are kind of blessed with that kind expertise. Hee hee.

The other two are the ones I am worried about. Final exam, leaky gas cabinets and whatnot already get me fully occupied. I couldn't think of any issues important enough to be brought forward to these meetings. I hate to do this all over again, but maybe it's my best to be an observer/wall flower.

In any rate, have a good weekend.



Comments:
Hey Inda....I'm just passing by..ehhehe..how's stuff? kayaknya elo lagi sibuk2nya ye...ok lah just want to say hi aja kok

Ocir
 
Hei, Cieer! Gimana kegiatan mencari duit? Huehue... Long live Chem-Es :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?