Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Saturday, July 30, 2005
What a wonderful and magical performance!
10:10 PM
Comments:
oh! look at the lady in red! or pink, whatever. hehe. you look great. losing some more pounds ya?
-dian-
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 7/31/2005 3:20 PM
Heheh, thanks, yeah been loosing some. But then we went to the Mediteranean buffet place after the show plus I haven't exercised these past two days and been eating a lot too. I SO could hear the fat cells coming back. Oh, and it's fuchsia. :D
#
posted by
Xinda
: 8/01/2005 2:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Mandatory chat
Uhm, I don't actually like both Wills
Today, back to applying (and reapplying) SPF 45, t...
Don't Spare Pennies On Poochie
Ha ha ha
Sanctuary, sanctuary...
OCYC
Sit vis vobiscum II
Rec center, Tuesday
Yeah, right...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>