Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, December 11, 2005
 

Tagged by the ever wonderful Ms. Pink

Name 10 things that bring you JOY and tag 5 people to do the same
  1. Clean house
  2. Clean bathroom
  3. Folded clean laundry
  4. Well-fed and well-clothed children and husband
  5. ...
O wait, that would be... Fuhgedboudid, at this rate, I might as well prepare for other options.

But hey, here's the list for now:
  1. Love and be loved
  2. Comprehending anything
  3. (daily) Mass
  4. Working out
  5. Creativity/originality
  6. Taking good pictures
  7. Parking myself in front of favorite TV shows in the dark, alone
  8. Food and good food
  9. Laughters
  10. Succesful time management
And as a bonus...
Sizeable disposable income after significant chunks for saving, investment, and charity (ha ha)



Comments:
you watch tv by yourself, in the dark?

yay for #8.

so when are you leaving for nyc?

--d--
 
Yeah, that way I can still hear the voices in my head. He he he. Watching TV with people is a total distraction. *appaann sihh*

Yay infinity for # 8 :D

We're leaving on the 27th. Couldn't wait, couldn't wait.

Uh uh, I have to drop you an e-mail, may I have your physical coordinate, d? Office or residential...for the cookies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?