Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
 

Uhm..update?

Machine..broken
Car..broken
E-mails..broken
Self..broken (what else is new in this department?)

But really, it's unusual how I don't have the urge to post anything here these past few days. Maybe it's because I am starting a personal handwritten journal. It's not a journal, really, more like an everything-thrown-into: lists, random quotes, sketches (miss D how I envy you), even NY contributes her random snippets of stuff on it once in a while. So, it's not really personal either.

Ah, well.

How are you people?

01/25 1:33 PM
Miss D, as you wish...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
What it says:
"To Kak Inda
Do not pursue love
Love will pursue you (eventually)"

"Princess, I'd say it's more 'adventually' than 'eventually'"



Comments:
pictures please.
we wanna see.

--d--
 
nice!
sketch-diary, i assume :)

--d--
 
Ah, yes, yes, especially useful of insomniacs...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?