Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
 

Lights and sounds

Lately, I feel grossly entrapped in this building with the snoozing sounds of lab equipments and air-conditioners in the distance. It's too white --or yellow-- and freaking cold all the time. All I ever needed is an escape outside where it's nice and warm with direct rays of sun aplenty.

So do you know what I did today to kinda alleviate the situation? I grabbed my dinner (another Croissant Pocket, just couldn't get enough of those), took something to read from the breakroom (the EdgE, a publication of Business Student Council, Spring 2006 edition, real good job, kudos!), and headed outside to the patio.

I then sat with my back against traffic and started enjoying my reading and dinner. And guess what, reading the real stuff (as opposed to on-screen) with the background sound of 6 PM traffic of cars and people (as opposed to the sound of lab equipments and AC) was quite therapeutic in itself.

I'll make sure to stock up on interesting reading materials for tomorrow and the next day, and the next-next days.


PS:
Never ever question or ridicule the power of the internet. I have opened my Pandora box, but alas, Hope has never found her way out of it. Silly, silly me.



Comments:
aduuu kinda.. i have so much to tell youuu... yg pasti ade gi sediiiihh... and no matter how much i tell myself NOT to bother with such a useless and stupid thing... ade bener2 BOTHERED!!! ade pen tabok.. tampar..do all sorts of unimaginable things to this asshole of a person!! HMPH! yudah ya... besok get ur ears ready... this ones gonna be a real hot one..... thats if i still remember everything!!
 
Or remember to actually telling me about it. Gosh, Ade, there are too much drama in your TV, I mean, life. Heheheh...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?