Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, June 08, 2006
 

Hahaha

An e-mail with "Indonesian Cummunity" in the title almost went to the trash bin without my futher glancing on it. Turned out it's inquiring if I'm still the Indonesia representative at church.

Eh, how bad spelling could affect your attitude toward something.


OOT:
Dan Conner character of Roseanne co-wrote and sang this for a country song writing contest.

There's a river high in the mountain
That's been flowing since who knows when
No one sure just how it started
And it's never gonna end

Our love is like that river
Flowing through all time
Heaven knows I need you
And I'll never change my mind

Heaven knows I love you
and I'll never change my mind


Tadi setelah kita makan siang rame-rame di India situ, gue ajak elo ke Half-Price. Masa' elo blom pernah sih ke situ? Sayang banget, kalo kita "deket"nya dari dulu, pasti asik ke situ bedua wiken ya. Elo baca-baca WW II, gue berburu literatur, lalu kita pinjem DVD pilem klasik. Ahhh....



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?