Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, June 15, 2006
 

NBR

I rather like the writing style of this gentleman here and wish he writes more frequently. This post cracked me up really.

He mentioned a certain Chesterton four times here which since yesterday has sparked my own interest on the old fella. Who is he, I wonder.

As I am quite incapable of grasping the meaning behind poems, which most of the time resulted in minimum level of appreciation on them, what would be a recommended book to jump start a sense of familiarity with the works of he who has been claimed the greatest writer (and thinker) of the 20th century?

I will run to B&N anytime to pick up one. Sure, Project Guttenberg has it all online. I prefer an actual copy to hold on to and to enjoy anytime I'm not around a computer.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?