Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune

The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Friday, June 16, 2006
 

2nd

People see V for Vendetta and took its message of revolution in the face of tyrannical government even when it necessitates violence.

What I identified with was the romantic side of the movie.

There it was, Julie London's Cry Me a River to which the mysterious masked V and Evey Hammond slow danced to.

And then this murder scene...
Delia: Are you going to kill me now?
V: I killed you 10 minutes ago, while you slept.
Delia: Is there any pain?
V: No.
Delia: Thank you. . .Is it meaningless to apologize?
V: Never.
Delia: I'm so sorry. (dies)
and the rose fell on her side.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Previously on Misnomer

Cliques and such

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?