Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
Hi, D...
Hi, D.
I'm having a big-serious-ultimate problem w/ you know who. Could we talk about this sometime today?
I know you're busy w/ Plant Design & stuff, but I really need some of your advice.
Call me 458-1501.
X. 11:12 AM. Tue.
to be continued....
8:52 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Pic..Pic..Piccaso I bought a set of The World's G...
Starry, starry night... As I walked home from sch...
Interesting conversations, warning: might be borin...
Vegetable Soup for the Lenten Soul As do-gooders-...
Yuri, who? In an effort to get the right part of m...
I finally decided to...post this meme variant, for...
"It's getting cold in here.." It's getting cold i...
Daypop I have nothing specific to ramble on today...
Authority Enough said ;D.
The state of my hair Whoaa....I'm concerned with t...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>