Dear Columnist
Who is your favorite celebrity? Two of my favs are both magazine columnists. Joel Stein of Times and Stanley Bing of Fortune. I haven't got a chance to say something to Mr. Stein, I guessed he would be too busy anyway with the new wife and all. I did sent Mr. Bing an e-mail, though. Beware of the purely unwitty content.
Before, you read the e-mail, here is the
link (*Thanks, Nok!*) to Joel Stein's latest entry.
Date: Wednesday, August 21 2002
From: Xinda [xinda_huhu@msn.com]
To: Stanley Bing [stanleybing@aol.com]
Subject: Your dear fan
Hi Mr. Bing,
Just read your newest Fortune article, that's an amazing idea to begin with.
I'm in the process of trying to loose some pounds, so besides doing the ballet inspired work-out I definitely will try your tips.
Oo..the elephant book is handy too.
Regards,
xinda
And he did reply (assuming it was not an autogenerated response or one of his secretaries' "personal" touch) in less than 3 weeks, although w/ only 2 words...
Date: Monday, September 9 2002
From: Stanley Bing [StanleyBing@aol.com]
To: Xinda [xinda_huhu@msn.com]
Subject: Re: Your dear fan
Thanks, Xinda.
Bing