Romance and the City
I am a good listener, well at least that what I perceive my self to be. And I have been in listening sabatical for the Tripple O knows how long. Suddenly, triggered by a union news from one of our HS classmates, two of my closests girlfriends resonated their romance-related problems to my attention.
As for my own story, it has always been very2 pathetic. I will not disclose anything specific here, yet. (Like anybody could care ;p)
Reality TV program will have enough material drawn from these two's engagement. Even one of the said girlfriends could be an interesting movie character, as her adventures are so unrealistically unbelievable (uhm..is this a double negative or what, oh well, I have a point there). Nothing harmfull, of course.
Even though I am aware that it is illegal to practice the self-learnt psychology, I couldn't help to give an advice, or two. Mostly indirect, drawing from my own "experience". Coincidentally, I had had a dream {* somebody should start laughing here*} that I was in the similar situation the other said girlfriend facing. And I told her that I chose to follow my gut, in the expense of a lot of parties; for in the long term, that was the right thing to do. Did she listen to me? I hope not. Who am I to judge her beau, right?
As for the first mentioned girlfriend: I can only salute you & your magnet, Miss. My only response would be: keep Semper Fi, phoey, no, not Semper Fi...should be the one with the "seize the day" translation.
Ja ne, be back in a couple hours. Folks in the southern states, beware of these
killing machines.