Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Sunday, May 04, 2003
Weekend Pic Trivia, aka "newest" feature on Xinda's blog
Is there anything unusual in this picture? (Courtesy of:
Atlanta Journal-Constitution
)
12:29 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Spoon On a v. sentimental mood...here we go. Sp...
Romance and the City I am a good listener, well a...
...Huh... a so-called haiku/poetry/pantun/??? from...
B.O.B.O. A reminiscence to one hot (*literally sp...
You got me straight trippin', Boo Fri 2300 -- At ...
Kish Says No Moore I was one of the TAs for a mic...
A Tribute to My Baby Blue While driving to Waco [...
Road Trip to Perdition I had an inpromtu trip to ...
Hi, D... Hi, D. I'm having a big-serious-ultimate...
Pic..Pic..Piccaso I bought a set of The World's G...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>