End-of-Semester Health Report
Huhu..where is my mommy (and a better health insurance and a one tough self control)?
1. I've got three of 1-cm in diameter, reddish-swollen-circular thing on the skin on the back of my right palm. Supposedly, I got bitten by an unidentified flying object (of the insect family, that is). It has been 3 days now, the bumpy circles is not getting any smaller or becoming less colored. My ring finger looks as big as my thumb {err...I guess that's one of the effect of mass gain over the semester}.
2. I
hear that I've got a slight infection on the left ear. Hope this has nothing to do with stuff in #1. {I'm such a paranoid big baby!}.
3. I eat too much.
4. I eat too much junk.
5. My last sporting activities include barefoot frisbee and wimpy badminton.
6. Last but not least, something that's not supposed to be exist in the first place grows uncontrollably fast.
On the bright side, haven't got any of those allergic attacks for 2 months now. Yippie...