Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, May 22, 2003
Huhuii
This is for all my supporters, Maters Dew & Ano, pink & Yasa.
40 hours, guys!!
8 to go...or till whenever it'll take me to finish that stuff.
Love ya, muah.
3:36 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Still an Update I'm still here. Just got back fro...
Yet another Update If you think I'm already succu...
Update on the record. So, I cheated. I ate a sac...
Pillow pillow on the wall... Hello peeps, I thi...
Some stuff about religion SoonerPride has an hone...
Up date Phew, the 3 identical circles I've been ...
End-of-Semester Health Report Huhu..where is my m...
Dear Columnist Who is your favorite celebrity? Tw...
Daddy-Long-Legs Against the Seven Habits of Highl...
Just another manic Friday Do you remember one of ...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>