Pillow pillow on the wall...
Hello peeps,
I think I have one of those blogging moments. ;-)
I've been working on breaking my records on the hours-of-no-sleep category. Official countings indicates that, it has been 24 hours since the last time the eyelids were unionized for some REM (*Oopss..is it just me or it really does sound so inappropriate?*). I'm still as wild as a goose in an amusement park that is full of visitors. Oh, and the amazing thing is, there has been no cafeine intake whatsoever, purely natural melatonin drop. So, we'll see when will I be crashed in on something, possibly here at my beloved desk.
What else? Actually, this is the second of the stunts I've been trying to pull in the last 3 days or so. I was up for a ground breaking record of 36 hours starting on Sunday, or was it Monday? I lost track of the normal pace, you are very welcome to do the math. Both stunts were back to back.
Ok, enough now, I think the quality of this post already following that of the Hollywood Movieline Magazine (v. bad, that is.
Yeah like I've ever written something that makes literary sense anyway.) One more thing, somehow I sense that this post is kinda an unsuccesful attempt of imitating
somebody's writing style.
So, we'll see, if I am somber enough to add some stuff later today. Possibly on the effect of sleep depravation on the "beauty" of the skin & eyes and, of course, on sanity.
Cheers,
xinda