Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, May 29, 2003
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-- Albert Einstein
4:33 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Woody Allen My usual bed time routine every night...
Under-water It was the gloomiest day on earth for...
Insomniac So, I just found out the answer to my q...
One thing I learnt from (a v. good) anime soundtra...
It's Technically Over... Shoot, the instant my of...
.::. Let there be light! Good morning, pEEPs !!! ...
Huhuii This is for all my supporters, Maters Dew ...
Still an Update I'm still here. Just got back fro...
Yet another Update If you think I'm already succu...
Update on the record. So, I cheated. I ate a sac...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>