Misnomer: The X-Girl Picayune
The life (or is it the lack thereof?) stories of
a twenty-6-year-old grad student
Thursday, May 22, 2003
.::.
Let there be light!
Good morning, pEEPs !!!
and
Let there be dark!
Good evening, PeepS !!!
Time for another update. Yes, it's still going.
But nothing new came up.
Later.
7:45 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previously on Misnomer
Huhuii This is for all my supporters, Maters Dew ...
Still an Update I'm still here. Just got back fro...
Yet another Update If you think I'm already succu...
Update on the record. So, I cheated. I ate a sac...
Pillow pillow on the wall... Hello peeps, I thi...
Some stuff about religion SoonerPride has an hone...
Up date Phew, the 3 identical circles I've been ...
End-of-Semester Health Report Huhu..where is my m...
Dear Columnist Who is your favorite celebrity? Tw...
Daddy-Long-Legs Against the Seven Habits of Highl...
Cliques and such
(My) All-time favorite Misnomer posts
Rumbai
Digita-grafita
Blogboration: You know you are
Fellow Bloggers
<<
#
St. Blog's Parish
?
>>