Oh, and it was Wednesday
already, and I haven't had a gut to ask
him that question. Calm down, now,
g a l s. I haven't called the
guy, yet, maybe this weekend ;). That
him is thy Advisor, who by the way, really arts in heaven, heaven as in, the-day-I-finish-my-defense heaven. I wish I could tell you guys the story, or rather the history, behind this whole mess. Suffice it to say that I have been tricked to stay here longer than what I had expected.
No problemo, I will get my way around.
Changing subject, after 6 weeks and several days, my colleagues and I finally were one step ahead on the quest to fix the reactor. Sorry,
Ranger, for once here I need to bring out the
crappola stuff back on to the blog. So, we nailed down that high pressure leak, what's left is minute air leak somewhere in the gas line. So, as long as we are able to critically examine all the lines, it should be fixed soon enough and I can get back to my unremarkable work days again.
Now, it's memorable stuff time.
Yesterday in history: in the year I was born, Muhammad Ali declared that his 3rd retirement is final. In 1974 and 1975, respectively, Liz Taylor divorced her fifth husband, Richard Burton, for the first time and Cher divorced Bono.
Have a good week & weekend, guys!