QFALB, Weekend Edition
Huahuaha...this weekend was a total disaster for my
QFALB.
On Friday, I surrendered to this full-of-carbs Half Fish Tacos at Rockfish. Instead of hitting the gym, I took a 3 hours nap. Oh, btw, around that nap time, a thunderstorm was evolving around 2 miles from the campus. What is it with me and hails & thunderstorms? I've always been on a REM stage everytime some potential natural disasters at such scale were in the area.
On Saturday, a 1/2 group of friends and I went to Houston for a day of fun. That was my 4th trip in the last 30 days, what a record. At first, we visited the Museum of Fine Arts. The main spotlight of the museum that day was
Paris, in the age of impresionism. So, I finally was able to take a closer look on the terms: impressionism, neo and post impresionism,
art noveau,
odalisque. ;)
We joined the other half group of friends for lunch at a
buffet sushi place. I had never seen so many variety of sushi before,
nyam-nyam, excited. With only 30 minutes to the closing time, I managed to devour 15 pcs of sushi, lotsa of tempura, noodle soup, deserts, and fruits.
A Houston trip wouldn't be complete without grocery shopping at the China Town and the bubble tea. Yup, another failure of self control, I got the usual champagne milk green slushie. Mrs. B, then, invited us to her place and to a nice desert at a French bakery. And we updated her on the "situation" since she left CS a year ago. We drove back home around 1:30 Sunday morning, but not before she prepared a home-made midnight meal for the six of us. Nice.
So, you know, all eat and no exercise equal total disaster. I should hit the gym again tonight. Wish me luck, guys.
O tempora! O mores!