I drove back to CS in the wee hours of the morning the other day. Along TX 105, there are the usual ranches and trees and open spaces. It was a full moon and the sky was embelished with a long line of thick black cloud. As the highway is stretched East to West, the moon was exactly on my left side. I looked at the moon and said,
Hey moon, accompany me in this long road, please. Btw, I was lucky. Can you imagine if there was a full-grown Texas size werewolf suddenly crossing the road...
Anyhow, more stuff about the moon. The good guys at Southwest Texas State University solved the art-history puzzle of the exact time of the scenery depicted on Van Gogh's
Moonrise. It was 9:08 PM, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, France time. For a century, everyone thought, that the painting was of the setting sun. Cool, huh?
Wanna share your full moon moment?