The Quest for a Leaner Bod, Day 1
Today, I had a pear and 2 slices of bread for lunch and an Indomie for dinner. Yeah, it could have been a healthier dinner, but I was too lazy to prepare something else. As I hit the road for the Rec Center (Rec, for short), there was a thick black cloud covering the area. The sun was already set, leaving a slightly blue sky. I turned off the radio, enjoying the peaceful moment. Looking at the Rec, I realized, the last time I visited the building was last December. The thing is, it wasn't even for some exercise, but was a part of my parents' campus tour.
Tonight's trip was kinda a baby step of my exercise program. I decided to just stay there for 1 hour, dividing it into 15-minute sessions. At first, I took on a cross country run on the treadmill, followed by calory burning mode on the stationary bike. I then went to the one of the stair cardio for the next session.
About 5 minutes into the stair exercise, I felt like I was about to collapse. So, I stopped. I took a small rest on a stationary bike, and then went outside the gym towards the Racquet ball courts. There are nice sofas in front of each court, I was planning to sit there for a while. It was almost a total darkness during my walk towards the sofas. I dunno how I was able to reach them unfallen.
I closed my eyes, I heard some beeping sound in the distance. Nobody did anything to stop it, so I assumed it was only in my head.
Great!, I thought.
Not only do I have problem with my endurance but also I suffer some mild halucination. Now that I think about it, the body black out was related to my body trying to digest the dinner I had during the last hour. And the ringing voice, it was my watch loosing battery power. It's about time for another Walmart trip to get a $10 digital wrist watch. :)
Quod me nutrit me destruit.